at Wikimedia Commons
Kraks, or gokko , tree chickens (lat. Cracidae ) - a family of chickens, consisting of 50 species living in the forests of South America and southern North America. Craxes are distinguished by the absence of spurs or only by a tubercle on the metatarsus, the front and rear fingers are attached at the same height, they live in pairs, and not in polygamy, they differ, finally, in that they do not rake the ground, they approach the pigeons somewhat.
These are large or medium-sized birds with strong, large feathers, mostly dark in color, short, strongly rounded wings and a more or less long beak convex from above. They predominantly live in trees, where they nest, the number of eggs is small (mostly 2-4), feed on fruits and seeds, and partly on insects, etc. The meat is considered tasty by many, therefore they are often hunted for craxes, easily tamed, but rarely breed in captivity.
In the kraks family (Cracidae) 50 modern species:
- Black penelopes, Penelopina
- Black Penelope Penelopina nigra
- Kraks, Chamaepetes
- Swamp Crax, Chamaepetes unicolor
- Sickle-winged crux, Chamaepetes goudotii
- Penelope, Penelope
- Striped penelope, Penelope argyrotis
- Bearded penelope Penelope barbata
- Ortonova penelope, Penelope ortoni
- Andean penelope Penelope montagnii
- Cayenne Penelope, Penelope marail
- Red-headed Penelope, Penelope superciliaris
- Red faced penelope Penelope dabbenei
- Rusty bellied penelope Penelope purpurascens
- Colombian penelope, Penelope perspicax
- White-winged penelope Penelope albipennis
- Speaks's penelope Penelope jacquacu
- Bronze penelope Penelope obscura
- White-crested penelope Penelope pileata
- Red-bellied Penelope Penelope ochrogaster
- White-fronted penelope, Penelope jacucaca
- Aburri, Aburria
- Grizzled aburri (Aburria aburri)
- Trinidad Gokko (Pipile pipile)
- Red-throated gokko (Pipile cujubi)
- Blue-throated gokko (Pipile cumanensis)
- Black-faced gokko (Pipile jacutinga)
- Black penelopes, Penelopina
- Chachalaki (Ortalis)
- Brown-winged chachalaka, Ortalis vetula
- Blue-headed chachalaka, Ortalis cinereiceps
- Red-winged chachalaka, Ortalis garrula
- Red-tailed chachalaka, Ortalis ruficauda
- Red-headed chachalaka, Ortalis erythroptera
- Ortalis wagleri
- Gray-breasted chachalaka, Ortalis poliocephala
- Chachalaka, Ortalis canicollis
- White-bellied chachalaka, Ortalis leucogastra
- Ortalis guttata
- Small chachalaka, Ortalis motmot
- Ortalis superciliaris
- Chachalaki (Ortalis)
- Mountain kraks, Oreophasis
- Mountain kraks, Oreophasis derbianus
- Red gokko, Nothocrax
- Red gokko, Nothocrax urumutum
- Gokko, Crax
- Big kraks, Crax rubra
- Blue-billed Crax, Crax alberti
- Yellow-crested krax, Crax daubentoni
- Gray-haired krax, Crax globulosa
- Red-billed crax, Crax blumenbachii
- Naked Crux Crax fasciolata
- Crested Crax, Crested Gokko, Crax alector
- Mitu (Mitu)
- Mitu (Mitu mitu)
- Small crested crax (Mitu tomentosa)
- Salvinov kraks (Mitu salvini)
- Sharp-Beaked Crax (Mitu tuberosum)
- Helmet Cruxes, Pauxi
- Helmet Crax, Pauxi pauxi
- Horned Crax, Pauxi unicornis
- Mountain kraks, Oreophasis
Red Gokko / Nothocrax urumutum
If you are here for the first time, read, how to get started with a dictionary (this hint is available on any page of the dictionary by the link "Ways of choosing languages" in the lower gray bar).
To make working with the dictionary faster and more comfortable, add links to quickly navigate to popular online dictionaries and other resources like Wikipedia, Forvo, and web searches (including images). These links are convenient because they not only open the selected site directly from Multitran, but also automatically substitute your current query from the dictionary there. The set of links can always be changed in the settings.
Gokko is a genus of birds from the Krax family that lives in South America and belongs to tropical chicken birds.
The male is glossy black with a rounded crest of feathers and a bright ornament on the beak. The smaller female is brown and unadorned.
Names according to the Boehme and Flint dictionary:
- Gray-headed crat Crax globulosa
- Crested Crax Crax alector, or crested gokko
- Naked Crax Crax fasciolata
- Red-billed Crax Crax blumenbachii
- Yellow-crest Crax daubentoni
- Blue-billed Crax Crax alberti
- Big Crax Crax rubra
- Large kraks lat. Pauxi rubra is a bird of the Gokko family, its largest representative. The weight can be up to 7 kg. Males have mostly black plumage.
- Oreophasis Mountain Crax, Oreophasis derbianus Red Gocco Nothocrax Red Gocco Nothocrax urumutum Gocco Crax Big Crax, Crax rubra Blue-billed Crax
- Helmet-bearing kraks lat. Pauxi pauxi is a bird of the gokko family Found in the mountain forests of Venezuela and Colombia, including, probably, in the Tama National Natural
- Blue-billed kraks or blue-billed gokko lat. Crax alberti is a South American bird of the crax family. Endemic to Colombia, critically endangered. Blue-billed
- similar to representatives of the genus Gokko Crax. The coloration of males and females is predominantly black. Paws are shorter than those of the gokko. In some species, noticeable
- Composer: Igor Yakushenko. Sound engineer: Boris Filchikov. Editing: Vera Gokke Animators: A. Abarenov, K. Mamonov, Y. Norshtein, M. Portnaya. Dolls
- to the order of cuckoo-like sternum keels is well developed, in contrast to the Gokko family Cracidae and the Megapodiidae family of large legs - the hind toe is located
- jaguarundi and long-tailed cat 400 species of birds, including harpy, gokko macaw parrots and others. Despite the special status of the reserve, the government
- villages Soshniki, Lugi, Komarikha, Gurilikha, Babe, Kolodovo, Zabolotye Gokko Pryadchikha, Rychkovo
- 32 settlements: The villages of Alyoshenka, Gokka Zabolotye Lugi, Lukovniki, Kolodovo, Kostyushino, Matveykovo, Moshnitsy disappeared on the territory of the settlement
- life in the trees. Among the richest bird fauna are toucans endemic goatzin, gokko vulture urubu, macaw parrot, Amazon parrot and other parrots, hummingbirds among
- Georgy Martynyuk Assistant to artist: A. Tyurin Assistant to editing: Vera Gokke Editor: Boris Voronov Animators - puppeteers: Pavel Petrov, Vladimir
- under the direction of Roman Gurov Assistant director: Arkady Tyurin, Vera Gokke Editor - Natalya Abramova Director - Nathan Bitman Voice roles: Alexander
- Boris Voronov Director's assistant - Vyacheslav Shilobreev Editing - Vera Gokke Puppeteers - animators - Vyacheslav Shilobreev, Oleg Safronov, Yana Volskaya
- Alexander Maksimov, Valentin Ladygin, Semyon Etlis, Roman Gurov Editor - Vera Gokke
- Chesnokova, F. Oleinikov under the leadership of Roman Gurov Editor - Vera Gokke Director - Nathan Bitman Maria Vinogradova - frog Anatoly Papanov
- Israeli couple Hailey Esther Kops and Artem Tsoglin, and German couple Anika Gokke and Ruben Blommaert. On January 11, it became known about the withdrawal from the championship of the Belgian
- Kalashnikova, V. Kuranov, S. Etlis, under the leadership of Roman Gurov Editor - Vera Gokke Editor - Natalya Abramova Director - Nathan Bitman The intrigue of the film, according to
- Martynyuk Editor - Natalya Abramova Director's assistants: A. Dymich, Vera Gokke Artist assistant - Arkady Tyurin Animators - puppeteers: Pavel Petrov
- 154: 1 2008 91 101 Theoret. and Math. Phys., 154: 1 2008 75 84 K. Gocke G. Röpke The basic kinetic equation for the reduced statistical
- Akhmete Tsalikov, Soslan Temirkhanov, Makharbek Tuganov, Solaman Tautiev, Gokki Tokayev, Balo Tkhapsaev, Gaito Gazdanov. From 2003 to 2009, Mach doug printed
- Vega Barlog in Japanese version S.Y.K Shinsetsu Saiyuki - Gokku S.Y.K Renshouden - Gokku Tekken 6 - Lars Alexanderson Tokimeki Memorial Girl s Side:
- Lyutinskaya, S. Etlis, F. Oleinikov. Under the direction - R. Gurov Editing - Vera Gokke Editor - N. Abramova Director of the picture - N. Bitman The roles were voiced by: Klara
- four closely related genera of craxes - gocco Crax craxes - mitu Mitu helmet-bearing craxes Pauxi and red goccoes Nothocrax subfamily Oreophasinae
- blue shades. Quails - gave a very modest spectrum. Woodpeckers Pheasants Gokko - birds with a yellow crest, from their blue - black feathers made the most
- 1961 in the Chimkent region of Kazakhstan in a family of exiles - Karachai Gokka Kagieva and Kurd Anvar Nadirov. In 1983 he graduated with honors from philological
- Shepherd grouse Mesitornithidae belongs to crane-like grouses, and gokko and big-footed ones are isolated in a separate order Craciformes. Subfamily of turkeys
- Die Antwoord rusos: Little Big Beat Mash Magazine, May 2, 2016 Ilyich and Gokk LITTLE BIG - Tula's interview 10/31/2014 New name: Cloud - rapper and vlogger
- Yucatan. Flora and fauna Campeche Manatees American mazama Bissa Great gokko Caimans Jaguar Ocellated turkey Dolphins Ocelot Boa constrictor Cotton
- Olympia Ivleva, publication in VKontakte On this beautiful day Ilyich and Gokk LITTLE BIG - Interview Tula 10/31/2014 NEW CLIP AND NEW PROJECT BY JANE
Gokko. The Big Wiki Culinary Dictionary Reading.
Morphemic analysis of the word gokko, highlighting parts of a word, visual designation. Gokko, bird of gokko, all about gokko, description of gokko, flight of gokko, gokko. Cracidae Family Kratsida, Gokko, Kraks, Tree chickens, Family The only exceptions are gokko and goatsin, which lead completely. Big gokko, or big kraks - Sale. Gokko live in the forests of the Amazon and spend most of their lives in trees. Outwardly, they look like chickens or turkeys, and most often. Wood chickens, or gokko. Jianken A game with throwing out fingers. There are several modifications. The most common one is known here under the name Stone Next Login Settings. Gokko Mega-encyclopedia of Cyril and Methodius article. E 1 shows 1 of 1 words ending in GOKKO: gokko.
The birds from the Red Book: settled in the Moscow Zoo.
Check out Gokko translation to Polish. See examples of Gokko's translation in sentences, listen to pronunciation and learn grammar. Red gokko Descriptions and photos of animals Non-commercial. Crested gokko are similar to chicken or turkey. The bird weighs about 5 kg. These birds are often hunted for their tender meat.
The trumpet bird and crested gokko appeared in the Moscow Zoo.
In the House of Birds on the old territory of the zoo, two new pairs of residents have settled - gray-backed trumpeters and crested gokko. About it. Sentences with the word GOKKO Map of words and expressions. To obtain proteins, they caught fish with nets and hunted tapirs, bakers, forest quails and gokko with darts and blowguns. They are gokko MIUKI MIKADO Virtual Japan. Gokko is a genus of birds from the Krax family, native to South America and related to tropical chicken birds. The male is glossy black with a rounded crest of feathers and a bright ornament on the beak. The smaller female is brown and does not.
Gokko in Polish Russian Polish Glosbe.
Translated from Russian into French using PROMT technology. gokko, Noun gokko gokko, hokko. Wood chickens, Gokko Cracidae Cracsus helmet chickens. Jianken A game with throwing out fingers. There are several modifications. The most common is known in our country under the name Stone. Everything about the word GOKKO. Top ↑ Home. The search took 0.006 seconds. Remember how often you are looking for a substitute for a word? Bookmark to. Crux Birds. Information about the spelling of the word gokko and its grammatical forms. The correct stress in the word gokko on the website Tekstologiya.ru.
Surround the world with care and beauty like Gokko MYTH.
A pair of gray-backed trumpeters and two crested gokko settled in the Bird House pavilion. Now residents of the capital and guests of the city can see new ones. The meaning of the word gokko. The appearance of the crested gokko is also very unusual. He has strong legs with long, well-developed toes. They have limbs. The Red Book trumpeters and gokko settled in the Moscow zoo. Gokko answer to crossword puzzle, word of 5 five letters. Gokko, or large kraks. Duration: 1:10.
Gokko is the tree hens of the Animal Reader.
Systematics. The Russian name is crested gokko, crested kraks or black curacao. The Latin name is Crax alector. English name. Gokko 5 letters crossword clue poncy ru. Gokko's library # 4 for 32040 rubles - furniture at factory prices. Photos, characteristics and reviews of Gokko's bookcase # 4 on our website. Gokko's library # 4 for 32040 rubles - buy at the official website. Published: 15 nov. 2018 Words ending in GOKKO 5 letter words with GOKKO ending in. New inhabitants have appeared in the pavilion of the Bird House of the Moscow Zoo: gray-backed trumpeters and crested gokko. Both kinds. Crested gokko and gray-backed trumpeters appeared in Moscow. What is GOCCO? Variants of definitions for the word. Answers to scanwords. Crossword dictionary.
How to spell the word gokko the spelling of the word.
Gokko large Crax rubra is the largest member of the family, it is similar in size to a turkey, although it weighs a little less. Plumage. Gokko correct spelling, stress, parsing of the word. Gokko, Cracidae, bird family of the Galliformes order chickens. The sizes are large or medium. Legs strong, rounded, long tail. The crested gokko and the trumpeter bird became new inhabitants. GOKKO: meanings, synonyms, rhymes, parsing, stress, sentences. Synonyms for Gokko. Gokko. Gokko squad Chicken, Gokko family Large gokko Crax rubra. Habitat America. Length 93 cm Weight 4.8 kg. Bird gokko squad.
Gokko Crested Floranimal.
Names according to Boehme's and Flint's dictionary: Blue-billed Crax Crax alberti Crested Crax Crax alector, or Crested Gocco Red-billed Crax Crax. The meaning of the word GOKKO. What is GOCCO? MakeWord. This e indicates which syllable is correctly stressed in the word gokko. In the word gokko, stress should be placed. Gokko Cracidae Birds Animal World. New inhabitants have appeared in the Moscow Zoo. They were two gray-backed trumpeters and two crested gokko. Reported about it. GOKKO meaning Modern Explanatory Dictionary ed. A bird the size of a small juvenile turkey, lives in the forests of South America. By nature, gokko are very affectionate and kind. They are in vast forests.
Trumpeter bird and crested gokko: in the Moscow Zoo.
Gokko kraks, tree chickens Cracidae, the family of birds of the order of chickens includes about 40 species, united in 11 genera. Gokko large birds:. GOKKO Big Russian encyclopedia electronic version. Cracs Gokko Wood chickens Cracidae photo, description, taxonomy LifeCatalog.
What is the meaning of the word GOKKO ?.
News: Crested gokko and trumpeter bird became new residents of the Moscow Zoo Moscow, 11/15/2018. Gokko translation from Russian into French, transcription. Moscow. 15th of November. INTERFAX For the first time in 50 years, a pair of crested gokko and gray-backed trumpeters appeared at the Moscow Zoo. The trumpeter bird and the crested gokko settled in the Moscow Zoo. Search by mask gokko, word search by definition, crossword assistant, online crossword and crossword puzzles, crossword dictionary.
Gokko word parsing morpheme parsing.
Large gokko, or large crax Crax rubra. Class - Birds. Detachment - Chicken-like. Family - Kraks. Rod - Gokko. Appearance. The largest. Gokko is the accent of how the word gokko is spelled correctly. Trumpeters are called birds, dogs, because they are very attached to people and can follow commands. And the gokko are bright. Igor Akimushkin The Last Petrel, Horned Gokko and. GOKKO, the largest representatives of birds from this. craxes Cracidae neg. chickens. Length 66–97 cm, weight up to 4.8 kg. Males are usually. Gokko Crossword cafe. Gokko kraks is a family of birds of the order chickens. Length up to 95 cm crested gokko. 44 species, in the forests of the Center. and Yuzh. America. Hunting object. see also.
Trumpeters and crested birds have settled in the Moscow Zoo.
Gokko are a desirable hunting subject for people who appreciate their delicious and tender meat. They feed on gokko and various fruits. Synonyms for the word gokko Dictionary of synonyms. Gokko lat. Crax is a genus of birds from the crax family, native to South America and related to tropical chicken birds. Moscow News Crested gokko and trumpeter bird have become new. Gokko kraks is a family of birds of the order of chickens. Length up to 95 cm crested gokko. 44 species, in the forests of the Center. and Yuzh. America. Hunting object. Gokko The World of Birds. Igor Akimushkin The Last Petrel, Horned Gokko and Peacock from Congo. Everything about the book: ratings, reviews, editions, translations, where to buy and read. Synonym for the word gokko Dictionary of synonyms. Trumpeters are also called birds and dogs. Photo: Two crested gokko and a pair of gray-backed ones appeared in the Moscow Zoo.
Pino is an online logic game based on tactics and strategy. This is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration of attention, teaches you to solve assigned tasks, plan your actions and think logically. It doesn't matter how many chips you have, the main thing is how they are placed!